Box of joy
- TOGETHER - Our cooking box is an ideal gift basket for giving I sharing I as a thank you or the perfect start for a shared cooking evening with family and friends.
- NATURAL - Our natural spice blends are of course WITHOUT artificial flavours - WITHOUT preservatives - WITHOUT genetic engineering as well as WITHOUT flavour enhancers.
- VERSATILE - Nabali spice blends are ideal for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven vegetables I salad dressing I for vegetarian / vegan diets.
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf acts sustainably & ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or email. If you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.
Contents of the Box of Joy
- Chili flakes 80G
- Fleur de Sel 250G
- Zaatar 50G
- Sumac 50G
- Dukkah 50G
- Cookbook tastes like Palestine
Zaatar made from Palestinian spices : thyme sumac roasted sesame & a pinch of salt - The way many celebrity chefs like Ottolenghi and Tamimi want it.
Sumac - spice made from delicious tart pickled berries - ideal for savoury dishes - contains lots of vitamin C & satiating fibre.
Dukkah brings variety into your kitchen and is ideal with fish and meat dishes.
Fleur deSel - Fleur de Sel refines suitable dishes with its crystals and intense salt notes. Buy Fleur de Sel and enjoy the flower of salt. Fleur de Sel from the coast of Crete carries intense notes and may be used sparingly.
Chilli flakes - The light and natural spiciness of these chilli flakes fits perfectly into many dishes. The chilli flakes come directly from the remote Kairouan region in Tunisia and are ideal for simple cooking ideas.
This is how Palestine tastes for inspiration. Easy to prepare and very tasty. 81-page cookbook with great pictures from home.
There are no customer reviews yet.