Premium Ginger 80G
It is impossible to imagine Southeast Asian cuisine without ginger. Many other cultures have also discovered the tuber. The unique taste exerts a great fascination on people and so it is hardly surprising that many old myths have grown up around it.
Ginger in the kitchen
The taste of ginger is unique: the slightly lemony note that brings spice and a very special sharpness make it unmistakable. You can enjoy ginger pure in the form of a tea or you can refine your dishes with it. Alternatively, the fresh spiciness of ginger goes perfectly with fish and vegetarian and vegan cuisine also finds many uses for ginger.
Ginger pure or ground
Depending on whether you decide to use pure or ground ginger, you will have different seasoning properties. Pure ginger has a direct spiciness, while dried and ground ginger only develops its spiciness and heat through the cooking process. For this, you should add it to your dish directly at the beginning of cooking.
The effect of ginger
Besides the pure spiciness and pungency, you can also benefit from ginger health-wise and for your well-being:
- Travel sickness and nausea: Whether due to gastrointestinal complaints or
due to pregnancy - ginger can relieve nausea and even motion sickness.
- Antispasmodic: Ginger can naturally relieve spasms, especially in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cough: A tea made from ginger can relieve coughs.
- Inflammation and pain: Ginger is often used in traditional medicine as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Numerous studies have even been able to demonstrate a supportive effect on cancer. Mothers who have too little milk can also benefit from the supportive effects of ginger.
Fair trade ginger
We at Nabali Fairkost support fair trade and so we are pleased to present our premium ginger to you today. Of course, our ginger comes without preservatives and other additives and is therefore also perfectly suitable for vegan cuisine. Genetic engineering has also been completely avoided.
You should always store ginger in a cool, dry place.