Palestine Gift Set
This is an ideal gift for all those who like to cook according to Ottolenghi and want to discover new recipes. The Nabali Fairkost cookbook contains many recipes that are easy to recreate. It is fun to surprise friends and family and bring a change to the menu. Love goes through the stomach.
Our promise to you:
- TOGETHER - Our cooking box is an ideal gift basket for giving I sharing I as a thank you or the perfect start for a shared cooking evening with family and friends.
- NATURAL - Our natural spice blends are of course WITHOUT artificial flavours - WITHOUT preservatives - WITHOUT genetic engineering as well as WITHOUT flavour enhancers.
- VERSATILE - Nabali spice blends are ideal for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven vegetables I salad dressing I for vegetarian / vegan diets.
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf acts sustainably & ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or email. If you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.
Contents of the Palestine Box
- Freekeh 250G
- Maftoul 250G
- Zaatar 50G
- Sumac 50G
- Dukkah 50G
- Cookbook tastes like Palestine 2
Zaatar made from Palestinian spices : thyme sumac roasted sesame & a pinch of salt - The way many celebrity chefs like Ottolenghi and Tamimi want it.
Sumac - spice made from delicious tart pickled berries - ideal for savoury dishes - contains lots of vitamin C & satiating fibre.
Dukkah brings variety into your kitchen and is ideal with fish and meat dishes.
Freekeh - the forgotten miracle grain - extracted from the finest wheat grains & chosen with care - contains lots of protein & fibre.
Maftoul - consisting of whole wheat flour, bulgur wheat and salt - hand-rolled and especially tasty - contains lots of protein & fibre.
So Schmeckt Palästina 2 for inspiration. Easy to prepare and very tasty. 221-page cookbook with great pictures from the homeland as well as a city guide and recipes including video instructions.
There are no customer reviews yet.