Shakshuka Heavenly Delicious
Shakshuka is on everyone's lips. And rightly so. It tastes incredibly delicious and is quick to prepare. Take eggs, tomatoes and the right spices. At Nabali Fairkost, we have combined all the authentic spices for this delicious dish. This way, shakshuka succeeds for everyone. Serve homemade pita bread alongside the shakshuka and enjoy it either for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
Bring a touch of the Orient into your home.
Who actually invented shakshuka?
Is it Israeli, Arabic or does it come from North Africa! We don't really care, because we know it's delicious and easy to prepare.
In Israel, shakshuka is considered the national dish and is eaten mainly for breakfast. In Palestine, on the other hand, it is preferably eaten as an evening meal, along with delicious bread. Our spice mix comes from Palestine and was made in the traditional Arabic/Israeli way. This makes shakshuka a success right away, just as Ottolenghi would like it to be in his Jerusalem cookbook.
Our promise to you:
- 100% PALESTINE for your kitchen - only the best spices - just as celebrity chefs such as Ottolenghi would like for you.
- NATURAL - Our spice blends are WITHOUT artificial flavours, preservatives, genetic engineering and flavour enhancers I Gaza Dukkah Chilli is slightly hot and ideal for all those who like it Indian.
- VERSATILE - Nabali Dukkah is ideal as a gift I for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven-roasted vegetable salad dressing I ideal flavour for vegetarian / vegan diets
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf always acts sustainably and ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail - if you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.