Dead Sea Salt from Palestine
Dead Sea Salt Black Coarse
Dead Sea salt has traditionally been used in cosmetics for many years. In the meantime, it is also making a name for itself in the kitchen. It is no longer just an insider tip. Many top chefs also appreciate the excellent product properties of this authentic and naturally extracted product. It spices intensively and is therefore absolutely suitable for low-salt cooking. You can even use it as a substitute for conventional table salt, in which case you should choose a fine variety. You get Dead Sea salt from us in aroma-proof screw-top jars, so you can choose whether you simply want to add a few grains as a finish over your food or whether you want to grind it finer in the mill.
How is this special salt used?
This salt has been enriched with black activated charcoal, a product derived from plant substances. This can positively support your digestion and can have an antioxidant effect. In combination with Dead Sea salt, which has an extremely high mineral content, it can have a very positive effect on your well-being.
In combination, Dead Sea Salt Black Coarse achieves a beautiful visual effect on one side. Sprinkle a few grains of salt over your food and amaze your guests. It is best to use it really pure and not grind it in a mill.
Black Coarse salt goes best with meat and fish. But cooked vegetables, soups and salads can also benefit from this extraordinary flavour.
Fairtrade and authentic production
With our trade at Nabali Fairkost, we always support the producers without involving an intermediate trade. This has already enabled us to secure many livelihoods. Our products guarantee you pure, unadulterated taste, because they are always produced without additives, genetic engineering or other disturbing admixtures. This takes your culinary experience to a whole new level.
Our promise to you:
- 100% PALESTINE for your kitchen - all spices are as star chefs such as Ottolenghi and Tamimi want them to be
- NATURAL - Our natural spice blends are of course WITHOUT artificial flavours - WITHOUT preservatives - WITHOUT genetic engineering as well as WITHOUT flavour enhancers.
- VERSATILE - Nabali spices are ideal as a gift I for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven vegetables , salad dressing I ideal for a vegetarian / vegan diet.
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf acts sustainably & ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or email. If you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.