Dead Sea Salt from Palestine
Pure sea salt
Do you know Dead Sea salt? You have certainly heard of cosmetic applications as bath salts or as a basis for various cosmetics. But have you also heard about how Dead Sea salt is now finding its way into more and more kitchens and conquering the culinary world?
Where does Dead Sea salt come from?
As the name suggests, it comes from the Dead Sea. Now, one could argue that salt is, after all, just salt. In fact, Dead Sea salt is very different from table salt. This is mainly due to the minerals it contains and the fact that it comes without any other additives. You get a particularly fresh taste that you can enjoy completely free of preservatives and additives.
How to cook with Dead Sea salt?
If you want to use Dead Sea salt as a substitute for table salt, you should grind it finely. Coarse Dead Sea salt, like the one you get here, can be used for dishes to which you want to give an intense salty flavour. Due to its specific properties, you can use it wonderfully for cooking, baking and preserving food. Dead Sea salt dissolves more slowly in the coarse variety that you get here than fine salt. You can also use it very well for preserving fish and meat. The salted food should nevertheless be stored in a cool place.
We offer pure Dead Sea salt in aroma-proof screw-top jars so that you can either use it pure or transfer it to a mill for finer processing.
Fair and sustainable trade
At Nabali Fairkost you can be sure that you only ever buy food that is fairly and sustainably traded. We buy directly from the producer without intermediaries, so that we can ensure the security of numerous livelihoods. All our products are guaranteed to be free of preservatives and additives - authentic quality, that is our principle. We always buy our products directly from the producers and are therefore able to offer these people an economic future. Because without intermediate trade, fair payment is also possible. With your purchase from us, you support exactly this fair trade and sustainable production.
Our promise to you:
- 100% PALESTINE for your kitchen - all spices are as star chefs such as Ottolenghi and Tamimi want them to be
- NATURAL - Our natural spice blends are of course WITHOUT artificial flavours - WITHOUT preservatives - WITHOUT genetic engineering as well as WITHOUT flavour enhancers.
- VERSATILE - Nabali spices are ideal as a gift I for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven vegetables , salad dressing I ideal for a vegetarian / vegan diet.
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf acts sustainably & ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or email. If you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.
More exciting sea salt creations: