Dead Sea Salt from Palestine
Wild Fire Sea Salt with Chilli
Dead Sea salt is currently making a name for itself as a real jack-of-all-trades in kitchens. Not without good reason, because the salt has an extremely intense flavour, can be dosed sparingly and thus actively contributes to well-being. You can use it not only for cooking, but also for baking and preserving meat and fish, for example. As a substitute for table salt, you should use it finely ground. Otherwise, you can also sprinkle it coarsely over your dishes as a culinary highlight.
Where does wild fire come from?
In this combination, you get Dead Sea salt enriched with hot chilli peppers. In addition to a fiery spiciness, chilli also offers you various health-promoting benefits. It can have antioxidant, immune-boosting, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, the spiciness also curbs your appetite.
In combination with Dead Sea salt, the spiciness is presented in a pleasant way. This is because the salt acts as a natural flavour enhancer.
You get this fiery combination in an aroma-condensing screw-top jar, so you are free to decide at any time whether you want to use it pure or ground in the mill.
And what do you do if you get too much of the fiery spiciness? Very important: water molecules only spread the capsaicin, which is responsible for the spiciness, further in your mouth. So you should reach for milky consistencies, because they can bind the spiciness so that the pain doesn't spread. If you have not worked with chilli salt before, you should carefully approach the intense spiciness that will enrich your cooking in the future.
Fair trade and sustainable production
At Nabali Fairkost, we stand for Fairtrade, which means that we pay our suppliers fairly. We always trade directly with the respective producer so that they can secure their livelihoods. Production is sustainable and you always receive natural products without genetic engineering, artificial additives or flavour enhancers. This is what we call pure enjoyment, as it should be. Authentic spices that will elevate your culinary experience to a whole new level, even for everyday use.
Our promise to you:
- 100% PALESTINE for your kitchen - all spices are as star chefs such as Ottolenghi and Tamimi want them to be
- NATURAL - Our natural spice blends are of course WITHOUT artificial flavours - WITHOUT preservatives - WITHOUT genetic engineering as well as WITHOUT flavour enhancers.
- VERSATILE - Nabali spices are ideal as a gift I for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven vegetables , salad dressing I ideal for a vegetarian / vegan diet.
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf acts sustainably & ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or email. If you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.
More exciting sea salt creations: