Cooking like in Jerusalem
In this spice duo you get our popular Zaatar & Sumac blends at a special price.
Zaatar after Ottolenghi
Zaatar is a spice mixture made from hand-picked wild thyme, finely roasted sesame seeds, sumac and a pinch of salt. It is the most popular spice blend in Palestine and is traditionally eaten for breakfast with olive oil and fresh wholemeal bread.
Where does our Zatar come from?
Women's cooperatives around the city of Nablus produce this delicious Nabali Fairkost Za'atar. The fresh aroma of thyme, the acidity of sumac and the nutty flavour of sesame make for an excellent combination of texture and taste. Nabali Zaatar impresses with its full-bodied taste. Everything about it is round and balanced, just the right blend to delight. Zaatar is loved all over the world because it is very versatile. Whether as a delicious spice for oven vegetables, processed in curd cheese for dipping or classically as a dipping spice for delicious olive oil and fresh bread.
Sumac - the healthy taste
The vinegar berry is a delicious tiny tart fruit and is used especially in the Middle East for savoury dishes. It contains a lot of vitamin C and satiating dietary fibre. Nabali Fairkost Sumac comes 100% from Palestine and is hand-picked, dried and ground by women's cooperatives. Sumac has a fruity - sour taste and is often used as a substitute for lemons and vinegar in dishes. Did you know that our delicious zatar also contains sumac?
Sumac has a fruity - sour taste and is often used as a substitute for lemons and vinegar in dishes. Perfect for adding seductive complexity to fish and meat dishes, dips and vegetables. Enjoy our vegan sumac with a clear conscience: Because with every pack you support economically disadvantaged regions in Palestine and make your contribution to strengthening the economy.
What makes our products so special?
All Nabali products come from the occupied territories in Palestine and are made with love by women's cooperatives. All ingredients are natural and free from any additives. We maintain a very close relationship with our suppliers and producers and advise you in building and scaling your business. By trading with Europe, we create new sales markets and offer economic perspectives. We are convinced that through economic peace and a strong and solid economy in Palestine, the situation will change for the better.
- 100% PALESTINE for your kitchen - only the best spices - just as celebrity chefs such as Ottolenghi would like for you.
- NATURAL - Our spice blends are WITHOUT artificial flavours, preservatives, genetic engineering and flavour enhancers I Gaza Dukkah Chilli is slightly hot and ideal for all those who like it Indian.
- VERSATILE - Nabali Dukkah is ideal as a gift I for dishes from Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook I for oven-roasted vegetable salad dressing I ideal flavour for vegetarian / vegan diets
- SUSTAINABLE & FAIR - our young company from Düsseldorf always acts sustainably and ecologically - from cultivation to packaging - with products from economically disadvantaged regions.
- SERVICE - We want you to be satisfied and are always available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail - if you are not satisfied, we will reliably find a solution.
Our products love it dry and protected from light.
There are no customer reviews yet.